Covid-19 Guidelines for Kroc and Echelon
- All swimmers and parents must enter and exit facilities by wearing masks
- Upon entering each facility, parents and swimmers will get a temperature check- if it is over 100.4 degrees, you will not be permitted into the building.
- Parents can walk swimmers to the pool door, but no parents are allowed into the pool area in either facilities. Due to Covid restrictions, parents can not be in either building to view practice.
- Swimmers must arrive and exit practice in their bathing suits. There will be no locker room use by swimmers for changing purposes.
- If swimmers are sick they should NOT attend practice. If they are sick and attend practice, they will be asked to leave.
- Always practice social distancing inside and outside both facilities.
Disclaimer About Covid Information
The tips, thoughts, ideas, observations, and information contained in this section of the Blue Wave Aquatics website (collectively referred to as the “Information”) are provided for general informational purposes only. The Information does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Blue Wave Aquatics, Middle Atlantic Swimming, or USA Swimming, but rather sets forth knowledge and/or information gained or observed by the individual posting the entry.
The Information provided in this section of the Blue Wave Aquatics website is not intended as, and should not be relied upon as, specific medical advice or a treatment plan, training regimen, diet, nutrition plan or other course of action. The Information provided may not be appropriate for you, and before you use any of the information provided in this section of the Blue Wave Aquatics website, you are strongly encouraged to contact a qualified coach, doctor, registered dietitians or other appropriate professional. If you do use any information provided in this section of the USA Swimming website, you do so at your own risk and you specifically release from any and all liability Blue Wave Aquatics, Middle Atlantic Swimming, and USA Swimming, members of their board of directors, and their officers, employees, members (including without limitation coaches), volunteers, other participants, and agents in connection with your use of the Information.