Carson Swim School 2022 Operational Notes:
Below are CCHealth Covid-19 reccomendations Carson Swim School will follow for everyone’s safety. Please take a moment and read the information below before attending lessons.
All participants are asked to use the Respiratory Illness Symptom Screening Tool at the following link: https://cchealth.org/coronavirus/pdf/Respiratory-Illness-Symptom-Screening-Tool-for-Parents-and-Caregivers.pdfat home before coming to the facility. If your child does not pass this screening, do not bring them to the facility.
- All participants should shower and use the bathroom at home before arriving.
- Bathrooms are closed due to COVID-19 and will only be used in emergency situations.
- Participants should arrive and depart with their suits on. There will be no changing room or shower available.
- All registration and payments should be conducted over the phone when possible.
- Parents are asked to maintain social distancing guidelines upon entry and exit to the facility as marked, and be masked while at Carson Swim School.
- Please adhere to all signage and maintain proper distancing. No more than three customers will be allowed in the office at one time.
- We will be unable to have parents inside the pool area at this time.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray, paper towels, tissues, and no-touch trash cans will be available to all people on site. They are located on outside parent tables, in the office and at entry and exit locations.
- Parents are asked to closely monitor non-participating siblings and maintain distancing from others or remain in their car. Non-participating siblings over two years of age should be masked.
- In an aquatic setting the CDC says “those wearing face coverings should not wear them in the water because cloth face coverings can be difficult to breathe through when they are wet.” Shields will be worn by Carson Swim School employees in the water.
- In compliance with the CDC and CCHealth Department, Carson Swim School will be operating at less than 50% of capacity.
- No Make-up lessons will be offered until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Go to the following resources for further information:
California Dept. of Public Health - Outdoor Sports
American Academy of Pediatrics, Return to Sports
CDC Coronavirus Website
CDC Guidance - Water Transmission
WHO Coronavirus Website
AA of Pediatrics, Swimming is Essential