The Northside Swim Club Pool will be available for 100 Memberships this summer. A registration form is available at the bottom of this page. Please read all rules/ info before applying for membership. Please read this entire page for rules and regs regarding this summer.
Follow the link, click the REGISTER ONLINE button at the top right corner of the page, create an account, then ADD MEMBER, then select the Pool Membership Option, select your payment type and your account will be approved!
Link to Summer Membership Registration
- Cost for Non-Swim Macon families is $250. The pool will be open Mon, Tue, Thu from 11-3pm and Fri-Sun from 11a-8pm. We will be closed to private lessons and memberships on Wednesdays for Chemical balance and cleaning. Memorial Day weekend will be our opening weekend. When school returns to sesson we will open Sat and Sun from 11am to 6pm until Labor Day.
- There will be two Saturdays, one in mid June and one mid July where the pool opening will be delayed until 1pm due to a Swim Macon competition.
- There will be 3 lanes on the far end open to private swim lessons at all times. Members are asked to please stay out of those lanes when lessons are being conducted.
- Immediate family and any caretaker can be included in your membership. Any guest swimmer will be allowed for a $5 daily fee.
- Northside Pool will have limited concessions like water, powerade, chips, candy, and popsicles. Otherwise members are allowed to bring their own food in coolers, etc....
- The majority of the roof will be over the pool water to keep it cool. There will be two panels in the shallow end removed. There are multiple spots on deck where families can sunbathe, but we will keep the majority of the roof over the pool all summer. Water is 84 degrees year around.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the pool deck. There will also be no smoking or vaping allowed inside the Northside Swim Club facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by someone who is 16 or older. Exceptions can be made if possible, by talking to a Head Life Guard or pool manager prior to your visit.
- Partial memberships are not available. SMAC Swim Team memberships are $200, non swim team families are $250.
- Swim Macon reserves the right to revoke any membership without refund for any sustained unruly or unsafe behavior by a family, family member or guest. Pool rules must be followed at all times, and lifeguards must be obeyed while the pool is open. Disrespectful or aggressive behavior directed at the staff or other members will result in immediate revocation of privleges with NO REFUND.
Questions? Call Jason Swaim 478-361-8373
- 5097 Northside Drive
Macon, GA 31210