2021-2022 Orinda Aquatics Pre-Season High School Program
Welcome to Orinda Aquatics Pre-season High School Program. This program, which is held at the Soda Aquatic Center, is offered and open to all high school swimmers that want to condition prior to the start of the high school swimming season. The program will focus on stroke technique and efficiency, and training and conditioning.
This program is in full compliance with the OMPA and County Meet Eligibility Rules. Participation will not jeopardize summer “rec” eligibility. NOTE: You must be a member of your high school team for the upcoming high school swim season. Participants CANNOT compete in any USA Swimming meets.
Winter High School Pre-Season Conditioning Program:
- Workouts Begin Monday, November 29th (after Thanksgiving break) and run through Thursday, February 3rd (high school swimming begins Monday, Feb. 7th). There will be workouts over the December holiday school break - timing TBD.
- All workouts are held at the Soda Aquatic Center.
- Regular Schedule: Monday through Thursday 4:00-5:30 for all swimmers.
Winter Session Program Costs:
- Full 4-Day Program: $395/swimmer. For the swimmer who wants to make the most of their pre-season training.
- 2-Day Program: $295/swimmer. For the swimmer who has limited time but still wants to get in shape. Swimmers can attend ANY two days that work with their schedule.
- Only Open to high school athletes who will participate with their high school team during the 2022 high school swim season.
- Must register online prior to participation.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration/processing fee. No Refunds after Dec. 10th.
- No pro-rating for late registration.
Registration Note: During the registration process you will be asked to choose a "group". Select either the 4-day/week group or the 2-day/week group.
Go to REGISTRATION PAGE for Pre-Season High School Winter Session....
Thank You for Choosing Orinda Aquatics!