Tryouts will be held May 16th for the Polar Bears. Tryouts will be held at 5:00pm. Spots are limited by training group. Please contact us with any questions. Please use the form below to schedule a tryout!
Form to Tryout!
Monthly Team Dues
$70.00-100.00 per Club Member Swimmer
$200.00 per Non-Member Swimmer(First Month Trial)
*Discounts available for additional sibling swimmers who are registered together.10.00 per sibling
Registration for Swim Team
Call, email, or visit pool during practice for team tryouts and evaluations. Depending on our evaluation we can recommend membership to the swim team, private lessons, or enrollment in our Swim School. Feel free to contact us using any of the following resources:
Swim Office Phone: (818)-360-1071 ext. 2126
Email: [email protected]
Practice hours: Change weekly based on pool avalability.
In order to participate in our Nationally ranked PVPB Swim Program you must be a member of Porter Valley Country Club. Please contact Membership Director Dan McMahan at 818.360.1071 ext. 2118 or [email protected] to inquire about the Discover the Club Membership Program and preferred membership pricing you qualify to receive once your child(ren) has passed the PVPB swim evaluation.
Porter Valley Country Club offers a Junior Olympic size swimming pool for member swim and instruction seven days a week. Our secluded outdoor pool measures 25 yards, provides open swim and lap swim, and remains heated to 82 degrees throughout the year.
Polar Bears Summer League:
We are launching a summer league program. It is to increase access to the sport and allow us to prepare swimmers for the Polar Bears. Younger Polar Bears looking for a boost of confidence can enroll. It is easy to forget how good you are at the sport until you swim against a novice. It is also good for some technical touch ups.This is the best introduction to the sport.
- Where: Porter Valley Country Club,19216 Singing Hills Drive Northridge CA 91326
- What: Summer League is open to all swimmers between the ages of 7-14. Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards without assistance. Swimming instruction and training will be provided by top-level coaches and swimmers from the Porter Valley Polar Bears. Swimmers will learn the basics of swimming and will get an intro into the sport of competitive swimming. There will be 20-swim practices and 2-swim meets.
- When: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays starting June 13th and ending August 6th. Practice will most likely be from 2:30-3:30pm.
- How: To register for the Summer League, please respond to this Form. The Summer League costs a total of $400.00 to participate (includes all practices, swim meets, and a complimentary swim cap). Goggles and a swimsuit will need to be provided by the participant.
- Deadline to Register is 6/10
- Registration link: here and on the team website: https://forms.gle/9qsQQWVx44aybyyV8