Generally speaking, Surfside has swim workouts available at Mira Costa High School Monday, Wednesday & Friday and at Redondo Union High School Tuesday & Thursday in the early evenings
Important Note: By attending workout, you are acknowledging "NO" to all of the following questions:
- Do you have a fever over 99.9?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Do you have chills or repeated shaking with chills?
- Do you have muscle pains and aches?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you experienced any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite?
If the answer to any of these questions is "YES", do not come to workout. We will ask when you show up to workout if all of the answers to these questions is still NO and we will perform a temperature check before allowing you to participate. Thank you.
Regular workout schedule:
Senior Squad: Swims any 5 nights per week
Mira Costa M/W 7-8:30pm & Fri. 6-8pm
Redondo T/Th 6-8pm
A Squad: Swims any 5 nights per week
Mira Costa M/W 7-8:30pm & Fri. 6-7:30pm
Redondo T/Th 6-7:30pm
B Squad: Swims any 3 sessions per week (pick 3)
Mira Costa M/W 6-7pm
M/W 7-8:15pm & Fri. 6-7:15pm
Redondo T/Th 6-7:15
C Squad: Swims any 3 sessions per week
Mira Costa M/W 7-8pm, Fri. 6-7pm
Redondo T/Th 6-7pm
On Fridays during the summer at 6pm, Surfside is heading to the beach for dry land and rough water training. These workouts take place on one or more evenings, with parents and swimmers joining team coaches in the special training sessions. 22nd Street in Hermosa Beach
The team practice schedule is subject to change, so check team emails, news resources for updates, particularly if you miss one or more practices!