Pike Township Swim Club (PIKE) offers a variety of training groups for swimmers of all ages and abilities. It is the goal of PIKE to offer training that is geared towards the athletes age & skill level in order to ensure that all athletes are able to attain their "Personal Best" which is the objective of our Coaching Staff.
SIX Competitive training groups to match your swimming ability.
- JELLYFISH (Beginner ~ Ages 10 and Under)
- LIONFISH (Advanced ~ Ages 10 and Under)
- HAMMERHEADS (Beginner ~ Ages 11-14)
- MAKOS (Intermediate ~ Ages 11-14)
- DEVILRAYS (Advance ~ Ages 11-14)
- SENIORS (High School Age ~ 15 and up)
If you are a prospective member, we will perform an evaluation (15 minutes) to determine the appropriate starting group for your child. Evaluations can be scheduled by contacting Tom Moore email@example.com or call (317) 387-2689.