AHSTC Seasonal Employment
Arbor Heights Swim & Tennis Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to provide full and part time job opportunities during our operating season. It is our goal to provide a safe, friendly and pleasant work environment for everyone. The neighborhood setting and social climate makes Arbor Heights a one-of-a-kind employment choice.
Arbor Heights offers a unique opportunity:
- For young people seeking their first job
- For anyone building a career portfolio of skills
- For established people looking for supplemental income
- For responsible people with available summer time
Job Positions for which we employ:
- Pool Manager and/or Assistant Pool Manager
- Lifeguards/Swim Instructors (various levels)
- Office Staff
- Coaching- Swim, Tennis, Diving, Water Polo & Synchronized Swim-some with Assistants
If you’re interested, or you know a family member or friend who would be interested, we want to hear from you. Find out how we might work together to make this a win/win situation for all concerned.
Our recruiting efforts are during the winter and spring months. Qualified and interested applicants should complete the application available on this web site.
Please see the application form for current openings, if the position you are interested in is not listed we have filled that role for this season.