On Line Volunteer Sign Up Directions:
- Sign In to your account - You will see a “Sign In” link in the upper left hand corner of the website. Sign in using your own personal login information/password. If you forgot your password, click in the link & follow the instructions to have your password reset.
REGISTER FOR A VOLUNTEER JOB/POSITION
- Once logged to the main website, click on the Event Tab at the top of the site, then the specific event/meet.
- Click on the job category you are interested in
- You will then see a button with “Job Sign-Up”
- Click on this button and you will be presented with all of the available jobs
- Simply click on the jobs you want to work and click on the “Sign-Up” button at the bottom of the page
- Click the “Print My Job Signup Summary” and Print to keep a record of your jobs
- If you have made a mistake or need to un-commit: Click on the your job and click “Remove Signup” at the bottom of the page. Your name will be removed from the list and you can go back and select a different position.
72 hours prior to the event, you will no longer be able to remove yourself from the sign up
- It will be your responsibility to cover your shift and notify the volunteer coordinator of any change.
- If you do not sign up 48 hours prior to the meet, you will be assigned a job.
The jobs are on a first come, first serve basis so sign up fast for the most choices.
Parents will receive an email announcing that the online sign up function has been turned on for the meet.
- All volunteers must check in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of their session.
Please make sure that your e-mail software doesn't block e-mails sent from hohurricanes.org. We send many important announcements via e-mail only!