* Records will be updated in September of each year
* Swimmers must be attached to CMA in order for a record to count in the top 10
* Only "observed" High School meets will be used for top 10 times. At observed High School meets a form will be available for year-round swimmers to sign and indicate their club team. Swimmers must complete this process in order for their times to count towards the top 10 list.
* Swimmers must have an active account in order for a their time to count toward the top 10
* Swimmers must compete in at least one USA Swimming meet attached to CMA after the High School season in order for their High School times to count towards the top 10 list