WELCOME TO TOPEKA SWIM ASSOCIATION!
We are thrilled you are interested in more information about our team. Below you will find information about how to get started with TSA.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
1. Swim evaluation. In order to determine what TSA group is best for your swimmer, you will need to make an appointment for an evaluation. Contact Coach Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Group Assignment. After completing an evaluation, your swimmer will be assigned to a swim group. For a list and description of our groups, see "TSA Swim Groups" from the menu bar at the top of the page. Read the information about your swimmer's group, and write down any questions you may have.
3. Online Registration and Paperwork. After your swimmer's evaluation, you will be provided with information about Annual Online Registration and paper copies of TSA's policies and action plans. You will need to fill out the online registration form and return it before your swimmer's first day of practice. You must also returned signed copies of the policies and acknowledgements to your swimmer's coach. Once you submit your registration online, our business manager and your swimmer's coach will verify your swimmer's group and create an account for you. You will receive an email with a user name and password to use to log into the TSA website.
4. First Practice. Show up for practice! Once you are assigned a group, make sure you look at your group's practice schedule on the calendar. Go to Group Calendar from the menu bar at the top of the page. Select your child's group from the drop down menu.
5. Swim Parent Info. Make sure you take time to check out the part of our website dedicated to YOU, the swim parent. Click Club Info on the menu bar. This is where you can find all information about the business side of our team as well as valuable information about being a swim parent. If you have additional questions, contact a member of our Parent Mentor Team!
We understand that starting something new can be intimidating and overwhelming. The TSA coaches welcome you and are here to answer any questions you will have as you become a part of our team. There is a lot of information to go through in the beginning, but please know we do not expect you to understand everything all at once. Feel free to ask questions and get to know the other families around you. They will be a major resource in learning about the team and becoming a part of the TSA family.
Welcome, and see you at the pool!
Policies, Forms & Fees