The Warner Robins Aquanauts Swim Lesson program invites Middle Georgia's first-time swimmers, and those wanting to improve on strokes and technique, to take part in our Learn-to-Swim program.
- Sessions are taught throughout the year, to children ages 4 – 15.
- Each session is made up of eight (8) classes, which usually run Monday through Thursday, for two weeks.
- The cost per session is $90. Payment is due before the student/swimmer enters the water.
Students are evaluated the first day of class and put into the appropriate class level. There are no more than 5 children per instructor.
Year-round evening class times: 6:00-6:30 pm & 7:15- 7:45 pm
Summer/Day class times: 9:30–10:00, 10:10–10:40, 10:50-11:20 , 11:30-12:00
Please plan carefully- No refunds. No make-up classes.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for lessons by clicking the link below. Next, choose the Group Swim Lessons drop-down menu, look for the two-week session/dates for which you would like to register, and then click the Class Cost/Days/Time Button to see the available options and register your swimmer.
Welcome to WRA Swim Lessons- Instructions for the first day of class!
- Swimmers will need swim suits and a towel. Goggles are optional
- When arriving: Please wait under the awning immediately inside the gate, or when the bubble is up, wait on the bleachers (these are located to your left after entering the bubble). Team practices and other swim lesson classes may be finishing when you arrive.
- Winter Lessons (when the bubble is up): Enter the bubble and wait on the bleachers.
- The instructors will gather the swimmers for their lessons when it is time for your class to start.
- Send your swimmer off with a hug and tell them where you will be waiting.
- Parents, please stay seated under the awning at the tables or in your chairs while the lessons are in session, so as to not distract from the instructor's ability to keep the swimmer's attention.