2020 Western Zone AG Championships
August 4-9, 2020 • Gresham, OR
• 2020 Zone Team Travel Information •
2752 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, OR 97030
• Swimmer Info •
Colorado Zone Team eligibility:
- Swimmers MUST achieve qualification times on/before July 1st 2020. Please note: CSI-LC State Championships will NOT fall under this deadline and those times will NOT be considered for team qualification.
- Applications for team consideration MUST be received no later than July 1st, 2020 as team selection will be from pool of applicants ONLY.
Application deadline: July 1st, 2020
2020 Selection Process
2020 CO ONLY Qual Times
• Click Here for Coach Info •
All coaches wishing to participate as Team Colorado in a Colorado Swimming sponsored event such as the All Stars Championships, Western Zone Championships or Catch the Spirit Camp must maintain current USA Swimming Coaching credentials and submit an application. Additionally, coaches are chosen based on past experience with Team Colorado; one must first participate in Catch the Spirit Camp, then able to apply for the All Star Championship travel trip, then able to apply for the Western Zone Championship travel trip due to the job responsibilities and requirements of each trip. Nevertheless, quality coaches who are enthusiastic about kids and swimming are always welcome to apply!
• Click Here Chaperone Info •
Chaperones for Team Colorado are parents with swimmer(s) attending the Zones meet who have expressed interest in chaperoning the trip by submitting an application. Two female and two males parents are chosen, preferably with past experience on a team trip or a Colorado Swimming sponsored travel trip in a chaperone capacity. Those individuals accepted are sponsored by Colorado Swimming and expected to travel, stay at the hotel with the team, in addition to participate in all team meals and transportation.
ALL Chaperones MUST be USA Swimming registered which includes a background check and safe sport (APT) done through USA Swimming.