our goal to:
1) To provide physical fitness, proper conditioning, development of
self esteem and positive image through a life time sport and
recreational activity of swimming.
2) To provide an environment for self-improvement and goal
achievement through hard work, dedication, self-discipline and
3) To promote the ideals of honesty, integrity, good sportsmanship
and team loyalty through competition at all peer and ability
4) To provide a quality instruction and training atmosphere from a
comprehensive learn-to-swim program to the level of state,
regional, national and collegiate quality swimmers.
5) To develop a family oriented team with parental commitment
and support, and community involvement.
6) To participate in local, state, regional, and national swimming
events sponsored by the United States Swimming Inc. and the United
States Olympic Committee.
7) To have fun as individuals and as a team.