The 2021 Long Course season will begin Monday, May 3rd and goes through July 11th. (Please do not sign up until April 1st...as of this time, we will need to operate under COVID rules as they have not been removed by the Health Department - as of yet.)
Do you need to train in the summer...too much sun and not enough constructive swim time? Maybe the MCY Long Course team is something you want to plan for this coming summer? This season runs from early May - mid to the end July. We would love for you to be a part.
- If you are interested in swimming Long Course '21 please let us know so we can help get ready for our numbers. We look to have a large group this summer ~ will you be a part?
- You can sign up on our Events/Meets tab.
- We usually have two or three social activities, bike riding, trail running, camp outs, cookouts...ask Coach Pam or Coach Jim about this opportunity.
- Reach out if you have questions.
- All first half of team fees need to be paid by May 3rd to hold your place on the team.
- FYI - There may be a limit to people on the team due to the COVID resprictions still in place as of this time.
Coach Pam :)
Long Course is the summer training team for the MCY Marlins. Swimming competitions will take place in 50 meter pools (long course) rather than 25 yard pools (short course), hence the name. Meets are typically in the Cincinnati area, although we are looking into some closer dual meets in a 25 meter pool.
-The team is typically for more experienced, older swimmers, although we will train newer swimmers as well. We often have former college swim team members in this program, any who are college age are welcome to be on the team for training and meet purposes to train for college teams.
-We are especially interested in helping out swimmers from our area High Schools to stay in "swimming-shape" for next year's winter High School season ~ Anna, Bethel, Covington, Miami East, Piqua, Russia, Sidney Lehman, Tipp City, Troy and Troy Christian. If you would like more information on the team or to see if your swimmers would benefit from joining the team please contact Coach Pam Fulton directly.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 937 572 7664
Coach Pam :)