- Monday-Thursday practices are programed by our 2 Masters Coaches
- Monday and Thursday are run by Coach Hannah Molden
- Tuesday and Wednesday are run by Coach Marty Grady
- We begin with 10 minutes of warm-up of the swimmers choice and then the remainder 50 minutes are programed workouts.
- Saturday Workouts are held at Plantation Aquatic Complex as long as there are no conflicting swim meets.
- We average 2000-2600 yards/meters per 1 hour workout, Saturdays average is around 3500+
- Please know we welcome all swimmers and abilities to swim with us. The workout can be modified depending on skill level.
US Masters Swimming Membership
- USMS Membership Includes:
- access to triathlete-specific workouts to member only forums
- SWIMMER Magazine
- STREAMLINES e-newsletters offer technique and training tips
- Access to USMS competitions
- pool membership to Plantation Aquatic Complex
- may swim as a public patron outside of practice times by swiping membership card in aquatic office
- Access to online workouts