Summer 2020 Open Water Swimming
June 29, 2020 - August 21, 2020
**Week of June 29th there will only be practice on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for both age groups.
- Athletes 13 & Over: Practices will be Monday - Friday 7:00-8:00 am
- Athletes 12 & Under: Practices will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15-9:00 am
**Weather and water conditions will always be a determining factor for practices. Please keep a close eye on email as that is how we will communicate any changes or cancelations.**
- For safety purposes, it is essential that athletes wear bright color caps
- For athletes using wet suits that might have sensitive skin, there are a few different types of skin balms to use if you begin to chafe under your arms or around your neck. Body Glide Anti-Chafe Balm is a name to start with. You can order online or even look at Dick's Sporting Goods for it.
- We will be abiding by NYS policies on social distancing as well as wearing masks when out of the water and in groups.
- We will be following USA Swimming policies for open water training and a Sign-In/Sign-Out sheet will be used to keep track of athletes.
Mercury Swimming Fees and Age Group Descriptions
► Register your swimmer(s) using the "Start Registration" Link on the left.
►Complete the PHOTO RELEASE FORM. We need a copy of this form when you register your swimmer(s) for any of our groups.