The Fort Hood Area Masters (FHAM) is a registered United States Masters Swim (USMS) Team.
FORT HOOD AREA MASTERS’ SWIM TEAM
OFFICIALLY UP AND RUNNING!!!
FOR AGES 18+ ALL SKILL ABILITIES WELCOME
**Join our FACEBOOK GROUP! ***
WHAT IS "MASTERS"?
- The title "Masters" can be deceiving - we welcome swimmers of all capabilities, from brand-new beginners to life-long swimmers.
- U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) is a national organization that provides organized workouts, competitions, clinics and workshops for adults aged 18 and over. Programs are open to all adult swimmers of all levels (fitness, triathelete, competitive, and non-competitive) who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming.
- All USMS programs are designed to help swimmers improve fitness and/or train for specific goals, and offer active support for a healthy lifestyle through friendship, and camaraderie
- We need someone from the Master's program to volunteer to be the Master's President. Responsibilities would include working with myself, the Dolphins board and the Abrams/MWR staff to keep the Master's program running. If you have questions or would like to volunteer in any capacity (many hands makes light work!), email the email@example.com or contact Coach Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Looking forward to seeing you at the pool!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 1900 - 2000 hrs
- Saturday Morning - 0830-1000 hrs
- All practices will be coached by (FHD) coaches on rotation - Coach Frank, Coach Anne and/or Coach Hannah
- Saturday practices will be semi-coached as our Dolphin swimmers will take priority. Coaches will be available to answer questions and coach the workout but their main focus will be on our Age Group participants.
- All FHAM practices will be located at Abrams Gym Pool unless otherwise stated.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- 1) Register with USMS - Link found HERE
If you are previously USMS registered you can update your old ID.
Everyone else will need to create a new ID. We are in the South Texas LMSC and club "Fort Hood Area Masters". *please print your registration card and bring it to practice with you!*
For insurance purposes, everyone will need to be USMS registered prior to practicing with our group.
- 2) Complete FHAM Team registration form found HERE
- Download, print, and fill out form.
- Email form to email@example.com.
- 3) Pay Monthly Dues - Starting March 1, 2018
- Monthly dues are $40 / Month and cover all FHAM practices.
- Payment options are made through the Ft. Hood Area Dolphins registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4) HAVE FUN, SWIM STRONG!!!