Caring Honesty Respect Responsibility
Sharks, here are a few reminders about meets:
Tech Suits may only be worn at championship meets
- Dual meet arrival time is 30 minutes before warm up.
- Invitational meet arrival time is 15 minutes before the first warm up.
- Sit with the team.
- Warm up with the team.
- Wear your team suit and team cap. (no dome caps)
- Wear your Maroon team shirt on Friday, your Orange team shirt on Saturday and your Blue team shirt on Sunday.
- 13 and ups are required to wear team warm ups.
- All relays are decided by the coaches on the day of the meet.
- Know your events, know your best times.
- Swimmers are responsible for getting themselves to the blocks on time.
- Go through your pre-race routine, stay focused and swim fast!
- 13 and ups must warm up and cool down after each event if there is a warm up pool.
- Talk to your coach after your events.
- Have fun!
- Stay with your team until the end of a dual meet!
- Let your coach know when you are going home.
- Thank Mom and Dad for supporting you in the sport that you love!