The Guelph Marlins Aquatic Club requires all families and swimmers to participate in club fundraising as part of their membership. Fundraising dollars provide valuable resources to the club that your swimmer and family benefit from.
Please ensure to read the Fundraising Policy under the Policy Documents Tab.
WAYS TO RAISE YOUR FUNDRAISING FEE:
There are ways you may earn the mandatory fundraising fee:
- Swim-A-Thon – all members in the above mentioned programs will participate in Swim-A-Thon in April. We will begin an online program in January where you may register and solicit donations from family, friends, colleagues, etc. All monies raised go towards your fundraising fee. In the 16-17 year, our Swim-A-Thon donations averaged $320/person so a great way to raise funds
- Fundscrip - www.fundscrip.com Register and purchase gift cards for things you buy already: gas, groceries, movie passes, etc.
- Sign up by going to www.fundscrip.com, click on Support a Group tab, enter in GMAC invitation code Q3V8YV, fill in your information, and start shopping. You will be able to see how much is going to the club and this goes towards your fundraising fee.
- You are welcome to do something on your own i.e. Bottle Drives in our neighbourhood. You may not produce GMAC promotional material without receiving consent. Any questions please contact [email protected]
- Questions about the fundraising program may be directed to [email protected]