Swim Omaha Swim Coach Position
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
· Plans and implements age-appropriate practices based on Swim Omaha values and development standards.
· Guides children through the program by building achievement and fostering relationships.
· Cultivates positive relationships and maintains effective communication with swimmers, parents and other coaching staff.
· Attend staff meetings and host parents meetings.
· Prior swim coaching and competitive swimming experience is preferred.
· Organize and direct swim practices for all levels and abilities.
· Valid driver’s License and Background Check required.
· USA Swimming coaching credentials can be updated upon hire.
· Ability to work with and supervise age group swimmers
· Demonstrated leadership, dependability and flexibility in work hours. Including weekends.