The Senior Gold group is for swimmers that are 10th grade and older (9th grade on approval). These swimmers are dedicated and committed to working hard to compete at the highest level of swimming. This team is NOT for wimps or slackers!! Come prepared to work hard and achieve your highest goals!
Head Coach: Stan Crump [email protected]
Asst. Coach: Kirsten Buker [email protected]
Short-Course Winter Schedule
- AM workouts: M,W,F 5:15 to 6:45 am (September - May)
- PM Workouts: M-F Water, 3 to 5:00 pm;
- Dryland M,W,F: 5 to 6:00 pm (When possible outside. During coldest months we suspend dryland)
- Saturday workouts: Water 8 to 10:00 am
Long-Course Summer Schedule
- AM Workouts:
- M, W, F: Water 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- T, Th: Water (divided by coaches into two groups)
- Group A: 5:30-7:00 am
- Group B: 7:00-8:30 am
- PM Workouts:
- M, W, F: 1 hr. Water & 1 hr. Dryland (divided by coaches into two groups)
- Saturday workouts: Water 6:00 to 8:00 am
Monthly FEES and addt'l expenses
HAST Swimmer Essentials
Swimmers print your meet calendar, Parent Information, etc., from the resources provided on our homepage [red tabs].