SHARKS & STARFISH
The Sharks group is for swimmers that are 8 and younger. These swimmers must have 3 legal strokes and be willing to work hard to build their endurance and improve their strokes in preparation for the Dolphin group. They will swim lots of yards, but have fun at the same time!
The Starfish group is for 5-7 yr old swimmers. This group is for beginner swimmers needing work on their technique before advancing to the Sharks group.
Beth Grant: [email protected]
Short-Course Winter Schedule
- SHARKS: 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
- STARFISH: 7:30 to 8:00 a.m.
Long-Course Summer Schedule
- M - F
- Water 12:05 pm to 12:45 pm, Dryland 11:30 am - 12:05 pm
- By coach invitation, some swimmers in this group can compete in our Summer League Swim Team meets
Monthly FEES and addt'l expenses
HAST Swimmer Essentials
Swimmers print your meet calendar, Parent Information, etc., from the resources provided on our homepage [red tabs].
- Current Meet Calendar
- Parent Information
- Lots of other swim team info...
- HAST Handbook