ONLINE GIVING Help our kids achieve success!
Kamloops Classic Swimming’s Youth Development Fund and High Performance Fund are registered as numbered projects and administered through the National Sports Trust Fund and SportBC. Official Tax #88938 6868 RR0001.
- Donations over $20 to this Fund will be eligible for a charitable receipt.
- 95% of your donation will be forwarded to Kamloops Classic Swimming.
- If you would like to donate by cheque rather than online, please contact our office at 250-828-3660.
- Learn more about the National Sports Trust Fund HERE
Youth Development Fund
We want our Kamloops Swim Club kids to be the best they can be! We try to give them a variety of great opportunities to become the best athletes and community members they can. Giving them all this, comes at a price. We work hard to keep things affordable for everyone but we always need some help to get everything done. Any support you can provide is appreciated. Download brochure HERE.
Your Donation at Work: The Youth Development Fund will support the following team expenses:
- Teambuilding Activities
- Community Service Outings
- Specialized Skill-Development Camps
- Dryland and Pool-based Coaching Expenses
- Equipment Purchases
For as little as a $20 donation, you will receive a charitable receipt and benefit Kamloops youth swimmers aged 5-18.
High Performance Fund
Innovation and continuous improvement are key to success but can be limited by resources. KCS is committed to helping our athletes become their best through a commitment to best practices in coaching, nutrition, and dryland training. When you consider the effort that all of our young athletes put out everyday it isn’t difficult to see why we want to support them with the very best so that they can have the very best chance to excel. Join us in supporting our athletes by contributing to our High Performance Fund and help make our athletes dreams a reality! Download brochure HERE
Your Donation at Work: The High Performance Fund will support the following team expenses:
- Hosting world-class experts in performance-enhancing fields of nutrition, sports psychology, dry land training
- High-level training opportunities for club coaches.
- Travel and competition costs for National-level athletes
For as little as a $20 donation, you will receive a charitable receipt and benefit Kamloops athletes training to compete at the Western Canadian, National and International Level. Participants aged 14-18.