Tampa Preparatory School
Colwill Aquatic Center
727 W Cass Street
Tampa, FL 33606
Tampa Bay Aquatics (TBAY) practices at Tampa Preparatory School in downtown Tampa. Tampa Preparatory School is located in a beautiful and convenient location just off of I-275 and the Selmon Expressway, on the Hillsborough River overlooking downtown Tampa. We are also very fortunate to be located right next to 2 incredible city parks and the world famous Riverwalk!
Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park
Curtis Hixson Riverfront Park
We are very fortunate to have these incredible attractions so close for our athletes, parents and families! Please go and check them out!
Tampa Bay Aquatics (TBAY) summer long-course workouts are held at the City of Tampa’s Bobbie Hicks pool for the High Performance Group.
The features of the Tampa Preparatory School include:
- Eight lap lanes
- Daktronic 8 lane scoreboard
- Diving well with 5 warm up/ warm down lanes
- 2 Male and 2 Female locker rooms
- Security staff
- 2 Covered pool pavilions (cooled and ventilated with https://www.bigassfans.com)
- Announcer's station
- Facility is cooled in the summer and heated in the winter
- Full weight room
- Classroom for video breakdown and team meetings
- Access to 2 state of the art riverfront parks (please see above)
We look forward to having your family be a part of our TBAY family!
More Facility Pictures
Directions to Tampa Preparatory School
** We use Bobby Hicks during the summer months for LCM training with our HP groups **
City of Tampa
Bobby Hicks Pool
Directions to Bobby Hicks Pool