The Schroeder Adult swim team is an adult aquatic fitness program for competitive swimmers, triathletes, and fitness swimmers.
The program accommodates men and woman of all skill levels and ages with a coach at every practice.
You pick the location:
-St. Augustine Prep High School (Off 94, south of downtown) is home to a 10 lane 25 yard pool which can be accessed 3 times a week for $39/month. Mondays & Wednesday (5:45-7am), Saturday (7-8:30am). Please contact Eric Johnson for any questions about the program at Aug Prep - email@example.com
-Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center (Brown Deer) is mostly a morning group with practices Monday-Friday (545-7am) and Saturdays (7-8:30am). WSAC also offers evening practices Monday and Thursdays. This package is $59/month. Please contact Dave Anderson for any WSAC masters questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info please contact Eric Johnson or Dave Anderson
Membership at Saint Augustine Prep
$39 for three times a week.
Membership and Rates @ WSAC
There are three ways to join the Masters / Adult Swim Fit training group:
1. Become a member of the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
2. Become a Masters Swimmer Only
3. Train with us as a "Daily Drop in athlete" for only $10
Which one is for you? Here's how to know:
1. 'MASTER SWIMMER W/ WSAC MEMBERSHIP - If you want to train with the Masters Team anytime we offer practice, utilize the locker rooms, towel service, weight room and take classes at the Rite-Hite YMCA and / or if you would like to compete at the Master National YMCA Championships, then becoming a member is for you. You will also get frequent communication about program / schedule changes and access to occasional stroke clinics or special events.
Adult: $93/month EFT
Couple/Family: $124/month EFT
2. 'MASTER SWIMMER' ONLY - If all you would like to do is: Masters Team - train as frequently as you would like but you may only dress in the locker rooms associated with the Aquatic Center, bring your own towel and you DO NOT have privileges at the Rite-Hite YMCA or any other YMCA in the Metro Association and you may not compete in the Masters YMCA meet. You will also get frequent communication about program / schedule changes and access to occasional stroke clinics or special events.
Master Swimmer: $59/month
3. DAILY DROP IN - You are saying, "I can only come every once and a while, I can only use the facilities and locker room associated with the Aquatic Center but I still want to be able to train with the Schroeder Masters."
$10.00 per swim, cash or check Made out to 'WSAC'
at either location Aug Prep or WSAC Masters sign-up Follow this link
Wisconsin Masters Website (sign up for local meets):
United States Masters Swimming