TEAM REMINDERS: June 25
Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period. – Lou Holtz
Practice / Calendar Notes:
Updated JUNE Calendars are posted under the “Calendar” tab of the website.
-Regular Friday schedule on June 29 at both pools.
Thank you, Officials!
This weekend I was reminded what a great group of parents we have that officiate. Dean Darr, Cristen Brouwer, Gerald Mitsuda, Sasha Hughes, Jeannie DeGrucio, Julie Flatter, Jamie Nattrass and Jeff Anderson. Each of them regularly work multiple shifts on multiple days at each meet. Several of them regularly work shifts even when their child isn't swimming.
It creates such a positive culture and feeling to interact with those who enjoy going above and beyond for the swimmers, the team and the sport.
I understand that officiating may not be a fit for everyone and as a team we are required to provide timers as well as officials at meets. Thank you also to those who bring the same positive attitude to timing as our wonderful officials bring to their roles.
July 1, LOP Lake Swim
- A local open water swim opportunity.
- If you are interested in participating please let Coach Daryn or Coach Ethan know so we can add you to the guest list to get into LOP that day.
- 12:00-2:00 starting at Park 4 and ending at the main beach.
- Click to download the 2018 Lake Swim Registration form
July 6, SunSplash Team Day
- Tickets will be handed out to those who turned in $. You will redeem the tickets at SunSplash (in front of the Golfland Castle) for a wristband that provides entry to SunSplash and lunch in our team area at 1pm.
- 11am to 5pm. Team area will be in large covered picnic tables all the way to right down the ramp after entering SunSplash.
- While coaches will be in attendance, families are responsible for their children.
July 13, Friday Night Races
- Practice meet for entire team
July 19-22, Sierra Nevada Long Course Championships
- Hosted by CCA - Roseville
- Must meet qualifying times.
- We will update times with the Lodi meet results once they are available from the meet host.
- Entries will be due July 2.
July 24, Annual Team Celebration 6:00-7:30pm.
July 27-August 12, Annual Team Break
- Registration for the 2018-2019 Swim Year will begin August 1