TEAM REMINDERS: 2/17
Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells “can’t”, but you don’t listen. You push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper “can”. And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
Practice / Calendar Notes:
- February Calendars are posted under the “Calendar” tab of the website.
UPCOMING EVENTS / MEETS:
February 22-23: Wolverine Tri-Meet
- Hosted by Wolverine at Sierra College (Rocklin)
- Aquasol, Northern Sierra and Wolverine
- Saturday -Maroon Team Shirt & Sunday – Tie-dye Team Shirt
- Senior & Pre-Senior warm-up 8:30am
- Black & Silver warm-up 9:15am
- Meet begins at 10:00am
- We will put out a separate email with meet details and timing assignments.
March 6-8: SNS 14&under Champs
- Hosted by Vacaville at the Walter Graham Swim Center.
- Entries are open on our website. DUE Sunday, February 23rd.
- Coaches WILL UPDATE Times from the WAC Tri-meet
- Must have qualifying times to enter.
- Meet is 3 full days with prelims and finals each day.
- Coaches will put together relays once individual entries are done.
March 19-22: SWAGR: Must qualify
- Hosted by Clovis Swim Team at Clovis West High School
March 28: CCA LCM
- Entries are done.
- We will put out a separate email with meet details and timing assignments once they are known.
Caps, Parkas and other stuff: