- Year-round lessons for infants, children, and adults indoors at the Fullerton Community Center pool (heated to 84 degrees).
- Safety is our first priority. From this foundation, students master all important swimming skills in an 8-level progression.
- Our highly-qualified instructors build their classes around the specific goals of each level.
- Class Types
- Small Group (30 minutes): Age 4+ / Maximum 3 Swimmers per Class / $25.00 per Class
- Semi-Private (30 minutes): Age 4+ / 2 Swimmers per Class / $40.00 per Class
- Private (30 minutes): Age 4+ / 1 Swimmer per Class / $60.00 per Class
- Adult (30 minutes): Age 18+ / $25.00 per Class / Please inquire here
- Parent & Tot (30 minutes): Age 6 months to 3 Years -- Unavailable as of April 1, 2021
- Preschool (20 minutes): Age 2-4 years -- Unavailable as of April 1, 2021
Levels - Accurate Level Required for Registration
- Level 1: Non-Swimmer
- Level 2: Ability to Place Head Underwater
- Level 3: Ability to Float on Front and/or Back
- Level 4: Ability to Kick on Front and/or Back
- Level 5: Freestyle (Crawl) Arm Strokes, No Side Breathing
- Level 6: Freestyle (Crawl) Arm Strokes with Side Breathing
- Level 7: Breaststroke and/or Butterfly
- Level 8: Full Pool Lengths of All Four Strokes -- Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Freestyle
- Registration & payment are completed online. CLICK HERE!
- Confirmation of registration comes by e-mail. Please allow up to 1 week for confirmation of your class.
- If you register for a class/level that is not a match for your child, you will be contacted about alternatives.