Lower Merion High School Pool:
Enter the parking lot on School House Lane side and drive to the back of the building. Park in the rear lot and use the Natatorium Entrance enter for the locker rooms and seating. The word Natatorium is above the door on the outside of the building.
O'Pake Poole (Former Episcopal Pool):
From Interstate 76 take Exit 33 (US Route 1, City Line Avenue):
Go south on City Line Avenue 1.6 miles. Take right onto Old Lancaster Road Go .3 of a mile to N. Latches Lane. Go left. Go 0.3 of a mile. Episcopal Academy's main entrance is on the left.
SPECIAL NOTE: There is NO longer a street sign on City Line Ave for Old Lancaster Rd. -- The only indicator is the 54th St sign, posted on the left hand side of City Line Ave -- heading South on City Line Ave
Maguire Pool (Former Field House Pool):
from Rt. 76 West to Rt. 1 South to Turn left on 54th Street and turn right into parking lot. Fieldhouse is on the left.
NO Horseplay in the locker rooms. College students will also be using these locker rooms. Parents: When you first come in the building – There is a Men’s Room and a Ladies Room on the right. There is a door marked “Pool Gallery” that leads to the spectator area.
PLEASE, No Wandering around the Building. Parents and swimmers are only allowed in the following areas in this building: Front Lobby Ladies Room and Men’s Room in the Front Lobby Locker rooms Pool Gallery (Spectator area)
Pool deck Food and Drinks: No food or drinks are allowed to be sold at the meet.
Do not put clothes in the lockers. We do not have the combinations to the locks on the lockers. If the locker door is closed after your clothes are in the locker; we cannot open the locker.
Swimmers are allowed to bring chairs to the meet. There are no benches or chairs on the deck. Swimmers can bring their own chairs if they desire or swimmers can sit on the deck.
We thank all parents and swimmers for following the above rules.
Directiosn to St. Joseph's Pool
Directions: Parents should enter the pool area off of 54th street. There is construction going on in the fieldhouse so parents will need to follow the marked route. They should park in marked areas only - that may be on the street. Any parent or child who has any concern about getting from the pool to the car can call for an escort. Campus is generally pretty busy at night, but St Joe's wants to make sure that everyone feels secure. The number to call for escort services is 610-660-1111. The following link is for a map of the school's campus; www.sju.edu/about/map.pdf.
St. Joseph's Pool Rules
* Facility users are allowed in swimming areas only when a lifeguard is on duty.
* Horseplay such as running, splashing, shoving or dunking is strictly prohibited.
* Glass containers or sharp metal objects are prohibited. * Throwing of objects (balls, etc.) is not permitted.
* Alcoholic beverages, drugs, similar substances, and cigarettes are not allowed.
* Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication is prohibited.
* One person at a time on pool ladders … no gymnastics.
* No sitting or hanging on lane lines. * No climbing on guard stands.
* Persons with open sores/rashes are not allowed into the pool.
* Spitting of water at others is prohibited. * Chewing gum in the water is not allowed.
* No drinks or food on deck. * Swimmers must wear appropriate attire (no cut-offs, boxer shorts).
* No diving off starting platforms except in competition or formal practice sessions.
* Diving is allowed in water 9 or more feet deep.
Click for Suburban Aquatic League Pools