San Ramon Valley Livermore Aquatics Masters is an adult fitness program designed to help swimmers of all abilities continue to swim and strive for their goals. We strive to create a welcoming environment in which swimmers can get a quality workout with a great group of people. Practices are designed to accommodate all ability levels from novice swimmers to triathletes to high level competitive swimmers. Swimmers must be at least 18 years old.
Click on this link to join SRVLA Masters: Registration
No practice on Saturday, March 15 due to a swim meet at SROP.
Open House! We will be having an open house for anyone interested in our team on Tuesday, April 1 from 7-8 PM. This is open to anyone that can swim one length of the pool and enjoys swimming.
San Ramon Olympic Pool
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5:00-6:00 AM, 6:00-7:00 AM, 11:30-1:00 PM
Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center
5:00-6:00 AM, 6:00-7:00 AM
There is a month fee of $60 to swim with SRVLA Masters
There is an annual fee of $20 which includes a t-shirt.
All billing must be paid by credit card or automatic bank withdrawal through the team’s website. Upon registration, all members will have an account created for them to handle billing, emails, and administration.
30 days’ notice is required to both the SRVLA Masters Head Coach and SRVLA Treasurer for cancellation. Should payment not be received by the 10th of the month, there will be a late fee of $20 added to your next invoice. In addition, you will not be allowed to join the SRVLA Masters Program's practice until your account is cleared.
If you have any questions about SRVLA Masters, please contact Coach Larry at email@example.com
How good of a swimmer do I need to be to join?
- If you can swim one length of the pool, you are a good enough swimmer to join. The coaching staff will tailor practices to your ability level and help you improve.
What do I need to do to join?
- You can come by the pool during any of our normal practice times and the coach can help you register. You are welcome to one free practice to try the team out.
- There are two ways to register. You can sign up online by using this link: Registration. Or you can fill out these three forms and bring them to practice: Membership Form, Medical Release Form, and City Waiver
Where does SRVLA Masters practice?
- San Ramon Olympic Pool located at Cal High School, 9900 Broadmoor Dr, San Ramon, CA.
- Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center located at Dougherty Valley High School, 10550 Albion Rd, San Ramon, CA.
Where can I park for practice?
- There is conveniently located parking right at the pool. You will need a parking permit which only cost $1 and is good forever.
Do I have to register with United States Masters Swimming?
- All swimmers must be USMS registered to swim with SRVLA Masters. If you are registered, we need a copy of your USMS card. If you are not registered with USMS, please go to www.usms.org to register.
If I am coming from out of town, can I swim for a day?
- Yes, we always welcome visiting swimmers. We do charge $5 for a drop-in swim.