San Ramon Valley Livermore Aquatics Masters is an adult fitness program designed to help swimmers of all abilities continue to swim and strive for their goals. We strive to create a welcoming environment in which swimmers can get a quality workout with a great group of people. Practices are designed to accommodate all ability levels from novice swimmers to triathletes to high level competitive swimmers. Swimmers must be at least 18 years old.
We strive to be an inclusive masters team for swimmers of all ability levels. You only have to be able to swim one length of the pool to join our team.
When I joined Masters almost 2 years ago at the age of 46, I was very new to the sport of swimming. I had just learned to swim as an adult, but the few lessons and YouTube tutorials had left me struggling. When I learned that Masters was for all ages and abilities I decided to give it a try. For me, it turned into an almost instant obsession. It is the first time in my entire life that I have stuck with any form of exercise. The coaching has taught me endless ways to improve my technique, and the practices always leave me with the greatest feeling of accomplishment. Every practice I've been to has been completely unique. Saturday morning is one of my favorites, because that's usually a large group and a great chance to socialize with some of the nicest people I've ever met.
Click on this link to join SRVLA Masters: Registration
Tuesday morning practice will return to DVAC starting Tuesday, August 4.
San Ramon Olympic Pool
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
5:00-6:00 AM, 6:00-7:00 AM, 11:30 - 1:00 PM
5:00 - 6:00 AM, 6:00 - 7:00 AM, 7:00-8:15 PM
Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center
For June and July, there will be no practices at DVAC. Practices will begin again on Tuesday mornings the first week of August.
There is a month fee of $60 to swim with SRVLA Masters
There is an annual fee of $20 which includes a t-shirt.
All billing must be paid by credit card or automatic bank withdrawal through the team’s website. Upon registration, all members will have an account created for them to handle billing, emails, and administration.
30 days’ notice is required to both the SRVLA Masters Head Coach and SRVLA Treasurer for cancellation. Should payment not be received by the 10th of the month, there will be a late fee of $20 added to your next invoice. In addition, you will not be allowed to join the SRVLA Masters Program's practice until your account is cleared.
If you have any questions about SRVLA Masters, please contact Coach Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org
How good of a swimmer do I need to be to join?
- If you can swim one length of the pool, you are a good enough swimmer to join. The coaching staff will tailor practices to your ability level and help you improve.
What do I need to do to join?
- You can come by the pool during any of our normal practice times and the coach can help you register. You are welcome to one free practice to try the team out.
- All registrations are done online through the team's website. You can sign up online by using this link: Registration.
Where does SRVLA Masters practice?
- San Ramon Olympic Pool located at Cal High School, 9900 Broadmoor Dr, San Ramon, CA.
- Dougherty Valley Aquatic Center located at Dougherty Valley High School, 10550 Albion Rd, San Ramon, CA.
Where can I park for practice?
- There is conveniently located parking right at the pool. You will need a parking permit which only cost $1 and is good forever.
Do I have to register with United States Masters Swimming?
- All swimmers must be USMS registered to swim with SRVLA Masters. If you are registered, we need a copy of your USMS card. If you are not registered with USMS, please go to www.usms.org to register.
If I am coming from out of town, can I swim for a day?
- Yes, we always welcome visiting swimmers. We do charge $10 for a drop-in swim.