Our Competitive Youth teams practice at three different locations in Marin.
- The Senior Team is comprised of committed high school swimmers who have chosen to make swimming a top priority in their lives. Senior swimmers typically have Western Zone, Sectional, and Senior Circuit times. A number of our swimmers have Junior National, National, and Olympic Trial times. Swimmers must try out for the team or be invited from the Pre Senior Team.
- The Senior Team practices at College Of Marin in Kentfield during the week, and at Redwood High School in Larkspur on the weekends. Summer practice is usually at Redwood HS.The Seniors are coached by Ken DeMont and Don Swartz.
- Our Pre Senior Team is for middle school and high school swimmers who are committed to practicing at least 4 times a week, participating in meets, and are most often working toward the goal of swimming on the Senior Team. These swimmers may be involved in activities and sports outside of swimming, and typically have Junior Olympic, and/or Far Western times.
- Pre Seniors practice at College of Marin in Kentfield, September- November and March-May. Practice is held at Redwood High School in Larkspur December – February and during the summer months. PreSeniors are coached by Jeff Kamler and Devon DeMont.
- The Age Group Team (8 & under through middle school) practices at the Tiburon Peninsula Club (TPC) in Tiburon. The “ARG”—or Advanced Racing Group – is for swimmers working toward joining our Pre Senior Team.
- Head Age Group coaches are “Mean” Mike McDonald and “Nice” Mike Magruder.
All groups participate in local, Bay Area, and Western U.S. travel meets. Our Senior team travels nationally.