ADULT LAP SWIM @ JANET EVANS SWIM COMPLEX
No Adult Lap Swim Thursday 7/15/21 & Friday 7/16/21.
Our phones are not staffed. Please e-mail questions to [email protected]
Adjustments may be made as things evolve.
Thank you for your patience & flexibility as we build back sustainably.
- Days & Times: Monday through Friday, 12:00-12:55 PM & 1:00-1:55 PM.
- Entry & Exit: Through the gate on the handicapped ramp.
- Reservations: Required. Create an iClassPro account to book time slots online here. You register as a "student". Sign-up opens every Saturday (12:00 AM, midnight) for all days of the subsequent week. Sign-up remains open until capacity is reached.
- Payment: $4.00 per person through the reservation system only. No in-person payments. No long-term passes are available. “No Shows” cannot be refunded.
- Capacity: 34 swimmers per time slot; Maximum of 2 swimmers per lane guarantees you will have your own full or half lane.
- Adults Only: Minors (under age 18) attempting to enter Adult Lap Swim will be turned away. No exceptions.
- Swimmers Only: Only individuals who intend to swim may enter the pool. Please do not bring companions to the facility.
- Locker Rooms: The main locker rooms remain closed. No showers are available. Swimmers arrive and leave in their swimming attire. No exceptions.
- Restrooms: Single-user restrooms are open for bathroom use only - 1 for women, 1 for men.
- Equipment: Communal equipment (i.e., kickboards, paddles, buoys) is not available. Swimmers may bring their own.
- Lost & Found: There will be no Lost & Found at the facility. Items left behind will be discarded.
Noncompliance with written rules and/or directives from staff will result in dismissal from the facility without refund.