The Maverick Swim Club offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the Maverick Swim Club to offer age-specific training for all of our swimmers geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.
All potential new Maverick swimmers must attend a swimmer evaluation. Our coaching staff will evaluate to determine a swimmer's readiness for competitive club swimming. If the swimmer is ready for club swimming, group placement will be at the discretion of our coaching staff.
Two training seasons are available:
- Practices from September through March (some groups end earlier)
- Registration is held mid-summer
- Evaluations usually held in early July
- Practices from April/May through July
- Registration is held in March
- Evaluations usually held in late February
Click Here to send us an email requesting more information.