The Carmel Swim Club has implemented the required USA Swimming Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP), effective June 23, 2019. Please read below the full policy, which is an additional, supplmental policy for the Carmel Swim Club. The MAAPP and the CSC Safe Sport polices are now considered one policy for the Carmel Swim Club.
• USA Swimming Director of Safe Sport: Abigail Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org
• USA Swimming Safe Sport Senior Manager:
Liz Hahn, email@example.com
• USA Swimming Safe Sport Coordinator:
Tiffany Midkiff, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indiana Swimming Safe Sport Coordinator:
Paul Stauder email@example.com
• Carmel Swim Club Safe Sport Coordinator:
Lisa Sheets firstname.lastname@example.org
• MINOR ATHLETE ABUSE PREVENTION POLICY (MAAPP):
• Email email@example.com or call 719-866-4578 and ask for USA Swimming Safe Sport staff
Additional support services in place for survivors include:
National Children’s Alliance: NCA represents the national network of Child Advocacy Centers (CAC). CAC’s host a multidisciplinary team of law enforcement, child protective services, victim advocates and mental health practitioners who investigate instances of child abuse and neglect. Visit www.nationalchildrensalliance.org for more information.
National Sexual Assault Hotline: The national hotline serves people affected by sexual violence. To search for local centers, visit www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline or call the hotline phone number 800-656-HOPE.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides a national network of 160 local crisis centers and provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Click https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ for help.