K.C. Swim Academy – We Grow Great Swimmers
===>>> Click HERE to register<<<====
The Arctic Sharks Swim team meets at the KC Pool, 10110 Shoreview Road, Dallas, 75238.
2017 - 2018 Levels
This year, we have two levels to meet your swimmer's needs:
- Beginner Arctic Sharks - Beginning or younger swimmers
- Advanced Arctic Sharks - More experienced or older swimmers
2017 - 2018 Pricing
- Beginner - $70 per month with a one-time registration fee of $40
- Advanced - $90 per month with a one-time registration fee of $40
There is also a $10 discount for the second, third and fourth swimmer member in each family. The fifth swimmer in a family swims free!
2017-2018 Practice Schedule
Our typical schedule is:
- 5:15 - 6:00 pm Monday - Thursday for younger or less experienced swimmers (ages 5 and up)
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm Monday - Thursday for older or more experienced swimmers (ages 8 and up, unless a previous Arctic or Summer Shark, try-out may be required for this group.)
- Saturdays - Clinics (dates/times to be determined)
We occasionally need to cancel or delay practice which will be communicated through our calendar page, email, and text messaging. Our schedule is subject to change throughout the year, depending on The Bishop Lynch Swim Team Schedule and weather.
How often do we swim?
KC Arctic Sharks have practice 4-5 days per week (typically Mon-Thursday with some Saturday Clinics). Ideally, our swimmers attend at least twice per week, depending on their other activities, but there is no minimum or maximum. The more you swim, the better you get. The better you get, the more fit you get!
KC Swim Academy Mission Statement
To foster a respect for and love of the water by spreading awareness of the fun, fitness, and countless other tangible and intangible benefits derived from the aquatic life. To teach swimming as a healthy, relaxing, life activity, and to introduce the sport of swimming to all ages by building a foundation of good stroke technique. To develop strength, endurance, coordination, discipline, time management and teamwork skills through a rigorous, age appropriate, exercise program.