2021 Intermountain Classic
May 28-31, 2021
841 N Roop St, Carson City, NV
Meet Information Sheet: Follow the link HERE.
Psych Sheets: Follow the link HERE.
Estimated Timelines: Follow the link HERE.
Timing Chair Assignments: Follow the link HERE.
Warm Up Lane Assignments: Follow the link HERE.
Heat and Lane Assignments:
The Carson City Board of Supervisors met recently to vote on COVID safety standards to address developments in CDC guidelines and Governor Sisolak’s health directives.
The Board of Supervisors voted to uphold youth and adult competition COVID safety and preparedness plans for the month of May, and the Carson Tigersharks are required to follow our submitted plan to Nevada Business and Industry.
- Indoor Competition Pool and Deck: 100 people
- Outdoor Warm Up Pool and Deck: 50 people
- In order to stay under facility capacity limits, there will be NO spectators allowed in the facility.
- Masks must be worn by all people in the facility, which includes the outdoor warm up pool. Swimmers must wear masks when they are not in the water.
- Participating teams will be asked to provide timers based on swimmer participation rates in each session.
- Timers must wear a mask on deck, and they must have recorded a negative COVID test within the last 7 days OR must have completed a full COVID vaccine regimen.
Coaches, officials, volunteers:
- All coaches, officials, and volunteers must wear a mask on deck, and they must have recorded a negative COVID test within the last 7 days OR must have completed a full COVID vaccine regimen.
- There will be a hospitality area set up in the weight room with limited pre-packaged snacks and drinks. Coaches and officials are allowed to take their masks off if they are eating, but they must maintain social distancing. No food will be allowed on the pool deck.
- Swimmers must wear a mask on the deck at any time they are in the facility (including the outdoor warm up pool) unless they are in the water.
- Swimmers are able to talk to their coaches for pre- and post-race advice. They are asked to go back outside to their team areas and not loiter on the deck between races.
- The 11-14 age group and the 10 & Under age group will have an active ready area that will organize swimmers several heats in advance of their race to make sure they get to their blocks in time. The 14 & Overs will not have an active ready area.
- There will be speakers in the outside park area announcing current events and heats so that swimmers and parents can be informed of the timeline.
Meet Warm Up
- Teams will be assigned warm-up times for each session. These will be sent out ahead of the meet once participation numbers have been finalized.