The Fenton Sharks Swim and Dive Team here offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the Fenton Sharks Swim and Dive Team here to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.
Please call us at (636) 343-0067 to schedule a tryout, or Click Here to send us an email request for more information.
It’s no secret that for a swimmer or diver to achieve success, a successful practice routine is essential. However, the degree of success greatly depends on attendance as well as the readiness and effort of the swimmer or diver. Swimmers and divers should attend 3 out of the 4 practices.
- Attention and Respect to the coach’s directions is “VERY” important to get the most out of your Practice.
- Swimmers and divers should get to practice 15 minutes prior to start.
- RiverChase is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Swimmers and divers will have access to lockers at the bathhouse but need to bring their own lock.
- During practice all swimmers and divers are expected to stay in the competition pool and with his/her assigned coach.
- SWIMMERS AND DIVERS MUST STAY OUT OF THE RECREATIONAL POOL AREA AND AWAY FROM THE SLIDE AT ALL TIMES.
What Age Group am I in?
If your son or daughter is still age 10 by May 31st, then they will swim in the 10 & Under group.