Are you thinking about joining the FISH swim team? Our season starts in the middle of September and if you are seriously considering becoming a member of one of the premier teams in the area, please contact us to set up a tryout. We will arrange for a tryout with one of our coaches to assess your current swimming skills after which you will receive a recommendation as to which group would be the best fit for you. However, please note that your registration will not be approved unless a tryout was conducted. Please feel free to contact one of our coaches directly with any questions you might have:
What are we looking for:
- 8 & Unders year olds must be able to complete at least 25 yards of legal freestyle (side breathing) and backstroke as well as perform a head-first dive.
- 9 & Overs year olds must be able to complete 50 yards of all four strokes legally and preform a head-first dive.
After your tryout you will be informed of your swimmer's placement or if more lessons are required before joining FISH.
Where we FISH!
We have two primary practice locations within the Northern Virginia Area.
- Spring Hill RECenter, 1239 Spring Hill Rd, McLean, VA 22102, 703-827-0989
- Audrey Moore RECenter at Wakefield Park, 8100 Braddock Rd., Annandale, VA 22033, 703-321-7081
- Jeff Rouse Swim Center, 1600 Mine Road, Stafford, VA 22554
Team Address: 1340 Old Chain Bridge Rd., Suite 300C, McLean, VA 22101