2019 Registration runs from 4/14 - 5/31:
- Online Registration and Volunteer signup open on Sunday, April 14th
- Registration and swimsuit sizing will be Saturday, April 20th (11am - 1pm) at the Smoky Hill High School Pool area.
- The last day to register for the 2018 season is Friday May 31st.
- Swimmers MUST be registered before attending their first practice!
- In order to swim in the first meet on June 1st, swimmers will need to be registered by Friday May 24th as this is the deadline for the coaches to finalize the first meet line-up.
- No refunds will be given after June 1st (see handbook for refund policy)
2019 Registration Information
First, go online and click on the 2019 Registration Button on the home page (or follow the 'Registration' link below) and follow the directions to register your swimmer(s) online.
Each family must register online AND agree to the insurance waiver agreement, the volunteer agreement, and the handbook agreement in registration in order to join the swim team.
Parent requirements: Parents are required to volunteer 5 shifts plus 1 post-season shift (Prelims & Championships). Please note Fun Meet will not count toward Volunteer hours.
There is a Volunteer Agreement in our online registration process that you must agree to before you can register for our swim team. Please be sure to read this agreement.
Volunteer signups will open on May 1 and close on May 24
Be sure to signup for your 6 total shifts during this window.
We cannot run meets without parent volunteers! Each "shift" = half a meet. We have two shifts to fill for all dual meets + Prelims + Championships. The first shift covers events 1-45 and the second shift events 45-90. Positions available and their descriptions are located in the Volunteer tab. You can also sign up for any position online in the Events page.
New families: Once you have registered, your account must be activated by the Membership chair in order to sign up for volunteer slots. This is typically done once a day.
Swimmers must meet the following criteria to be eligible to swim on the Piney Creek HEAT swim team:
- Be a resident of the Piney Creek Recreation or Maintenance** HOA or the swimmer was a grandfathered participant on the 2008 roster
- Be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted
|Swimmer Age 4 - 14
|Swimmer Age 15-18 (or freshman year just completed)
|Concession Fee per family
|Additional family fee for Maintenance-only HOA members**
** PC Maintenance-only HOA members living in Morningside, The Overlook, & The Village must pay an additional family fee to participate on swim team each year. This fee is payable to PC Swim Team and is non-refundable and non-negotiable. These PC Maintenance-only HOA Swimmers are permitted in the pool ONLY during scheduled swim practices, swim meets, and swim team activities.
*** Please note NO REFUNDS will be given after June 1st (please see handbook for full refund policy) ***