Brookwood Bluefish Swim & Dive Team
The Brookwood Swim & Dive Team is a recreational team that is a member of the Northern Kentucky Swim League (NKSL). All members in good standing (membership or rental card in their name) are eligible to participate on the swim and dive team. It is encouraged that your child be able to swim 25 yards without holding onto lane lines with their face in the water. If you have any questions as to whether or not your child should participate on the team, we would be happy to meet with you and evaluate your child in the pool. The swim club also offers Brookwood Bubble School for swim lessons if this is what your child needs.
- Practices begin on Monday, June 1st. The 2020 season ends with Champ meet July 31st.
- The team practices are held Monday - Thursday each week for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- We will also have a team meetings every Thursday when we have a swim meet for all parents and athletes from 9:30-9:45 am.
- Practice times are listed on the practice times tab.
- There are 6 regular season swim/dive meets with a championship meet (either All-Star or Champ Meet) at the end of the season. The NKSL meet schedule is posted under the Events tab.
- Dive Meets are held on Tuesday evenings at various NKSL clubs.
- Swim Meets are held on Thursday evenings at various NKSL clubs.
FEES for 2019:
- $80 one child swim and dive
- $155 two children swim and dive
- $230 three or more children swim and dive
Brookwood Swim & Dive Team has implemented the Team Unify Swim Office administrative system to coordinate team communications, administration, information and registration. You may register your swimmer(s) and/or diver(s) on-line from any computer, phone, iPad, etc.... from which you can access the internet. It is extremely important that you take your time in filling out your registration information as we draw all of our communication information for your family from this site. Please be as thorough as possible in filling out the forms on the site.
The registration system will be available Friday, May 1st.
You may click on the START REGISTRATION button to register your swimmer(s) and/or diver(s) for the 2020 season. Once you have registered your swimmer(s)/diver(s) online, you may send your payment to to the following mailing address if paying by check. Your registration fee and worker fee check must be paid prior to our first practice on June 1st.
Mailing Address: Brookwood Swim Club
Attn: Brookwood Swim & Dive Team
1 Fair Oaks Ln.
Edgewood, KY 41017
Checks should be made out to: Brookwood Swim & Dive Team.
Team T-shirts and swim caps are included in your registration fee. An order form for all other spirit wear items will be available online.