The One Way Water Polo here offers training and practice groups for players of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the One Way Water Polo here to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of their abilities.
Please call us at 805-878-1285 to schedule a tryout, or Click Here to send us an email request for more information.
Groups & Age Ranges
The club currently has the following groups:
- Youth I - (7-14 years) this group is for entry to moderate level members. Youth I members participate in training and scrimmage games on Sundays each week.
- Youth II - (9-14 years) this group is for moderate to advanced level members. Youth II members are invited to participate in more intensive training and scrimmages twice each week. Most Youth II members typically participate in both league and tournament competition.
- Youth III - (9-14 years) this group is for moderate to advanced level members. Youth III members are invited to participate in more intensive training and scrimmages at least three times each week. Almost all Youth III members participate in both league and tournament competition.
- Juniors - (14-18 years) this group is for high school members of all experience and skill levels. Many Junior group members play high school water polo and participate in One Way Water Polo Club activities during off-season.
- Masters - (18-99 years) this group is for adult members of all skill and experience levels.
The One Way Water Polo Club holds practice every Sunday at the Paul Nelson Aquatics Center in Santa Maria (map). The club offers opportunities for all age groups and levels of experience. We are pleased to invite persons interested to participate for two weeks free before registering to join the club. Come on out and, perhaps, try something new!
Summer Months (mid June - end of August)
- Masters from 9:00 AM till 10:30 AM
- Youth and Juniors from 10:00 AM till noon
Fall, Winter & Spring Months (September - June)
- Masters from 10:30 am til 12 noon
- Youth and Juniors from 11:30am - 1:30pm
Workouts are held every Sunday at the Paul Nelson Aquatics Center (PNAC) in Santa Maria. There are programs for youth (ages 7 and up) and masters (ages 18+). The first two sessions are free so come give it a try! Check out the Calendar for the next workout times.