HOX LAST CHANCE MEET
Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Save the Date
Last Chance Meet is an open meet hosted by the HOX Swim Team. Swimmers from the region can swim to improve their seed-time, earn a county time or just have one more splash in the pool. The Last Chance meet is fast, fun and exciting.
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Meet Start: 3:00 PM
Location: Blackhawk Country Club Pool
Back for 2020:
- 6 - 18 Year Old 50 Freestyle - First Event
- Touchpad Timing System
- NO REFUNDS will be given for no shows or scratches
|All 9 & Up - Tall diving blocks 9 & 10 to remain open
||1:30 - 2:30 PM
|All 8 & Unders - Small diving blocks 1 & 2 to remain open
||2:30 - 2:50 PM
Fees & Entries:
- Splash fee: $10.00 per swimmer
- Event fee: $8.00 for each event per swimmer (You can swim as many events as you want)
Baby pool will be closed. Shallow end of pool for 11 and up warm up and warm down only
Closes July 17 @ 9:00 PM - No exceptions. IMPORTANT: Pre-registration is required. Deck entries will be accepted for OPEN lanes ONLY. This meet sells out, register early. NO REFUNDS will be given for no shows or scratches.
Mandatory Registration (Please select one):
- Blackhawk Swimmers: Sign-up for Events by CLICKING HERE (Now Closed). Follow the instructions and commit your swimmer accordingly, similar to registering for a swim meet. Do NOT use PayPal, instead, your member account will be billed. If you are a HOX family and you register via Paypal, that registration will be canceled and you will be asked to re-register via TeamUnify or the link above.
- Team Registration: Due by: July 17th @ 9:00 AM. If you are registering as a team, CLICK HERE to download the event file (Now Closed). Please email your Entry file and Entry Fee Report to: firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a confirmation email with fee payment instructions. Team entries will receive priority
- Individual Registration for Visitors: To register as a single swimmer for this event (NOT for HOX Families or whole team registrations) CLICK HERE (Now Closed)
Registration deadline for all swimmers is July 17th @ 9:00 PM - No exceptions
We are always looking for Stroke and Turn families to work at the meet. Any family wishing to help as a S&T official, will receive a priority parking spot at the meet. Inquire at email@example.com for more information. Visitors are not required to work, so sit back, relax and enjoy watching this fast, fun meet.
TEAM SET UP
You may set up your tents at the pool before the meet starts, Sunday July 19 at 12:00 PM. No pop-up tents are allowed on the concrete or pool deck.
This is a very popular and well attended meet. As such, please be aware that the primary parking lot (closets to the Blackhawk Pool) fills up quickly. Please be cognizant that the BHCC Fitness Center is open and parking spaces marked by cones are for Fitness Members attending the center only. Street parking leading up to the pool, as well as the lower parking lot (near the playground/picnic tables) will be open. Shuttle service will also be made available form the lower lot and surface streets. As always, do not park or stop near the back gate or in the red zones near the back gate. This is NOT a loading/unloading zone.
Questions, email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PREVIOUS YEARS RESULTS