The Nation's Capital Swim Club at the Burke Facility offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of NCAP to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.
Please call us at 703-250-1299 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a tryout, or Click Here to send us an email request for more information.
Age Group I:
- 9 & Unders who can swim all 4 strokes and have some competitive experience. Practices Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:30am or 5:30-6:30pm
- Coaches: Kim Spina and Ken O’Sullivan
Age Group II:
- 9-12 year-olds who have competitive experience and are continuing to work on technique but are ready for more advanced competitive training.
- Practice times: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 6:30 to 7:30am or 5:30 to 6:30pm Coaches: Ryan Westhafer and Kim Spina
Prep AM and PM:
- Skilled 11-14 year-olds who have several seasons of competitive swimming experience and are ready to commit to a 5-day training program.
- Practice times: Monday-Friday Prep AM 5:00-6:30 or Prep PM 6:30-8:00pm
- Coaches: Prep AM Coach- Meghan Thiel Prep PM Coach- Chris Robitaille
Senior I and II:
- Highschool Swimmers who continue a path of competitive and goal-oriented training and racing. These groups will train for Championship meets in the Potomac Valley LSC and USA Swimming Regional meets.
- Senior I will train Monday thru Friday from 3:30-5:00pm and Sunday morning.
- Senior II will train Monday thru Friday from 6:30-8:00pm and Sunday morning.
- Senior level swimmers will have 2 sessions of dryland training/week.
- Coaches: Senior I Coach- Pete Morgan Senior II Coach- Don Tucker
National Prep/ National:
- 11 and Older swimmers who have achieved USS Sectional Qualifying times, have a solid “AA” competitive line-up, or have been selected by the coaching staff.
- National Prep: Mondays thru Friday, 5:00-6:30pm and Sunday Morning
- National: Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:30 p.m., morning practices Monday and Friday from 5:30-7:00, and Saturdays from 6:00-8:30am
- National Prep swimmers will have 4-5 sessions of dryland training/week.
- Coaches: National Coach- Chris Natoli National Prep Coach- Meghan Thiel
For more information or to join the Nation’s Capital Swim Club, please
contact Ryan Westhafer at 703-250-1299 or firstname.lastname@example.org