THE FORT MCMURRAY SWIM CLUB PROGRAM
GOALS OF THE FORT MCMURRAY SWIM CLUB PROGRAM
- Allow athletes to develop to their maximum potential as swimmers and individuals through a commitment to personal excellence.
- Provide an atmosphere for athletes to acquire an understanding of the importance of setting and achieving individual goals.
- Allow athletes to develop an appreciation of the importance and process of working within a group toward a common goal(s).
- Cultivate positive working relationships with other clubs and sport related organizations within the province of Alberta and Canada.
- Produce competitive athletes on the regional, provincial, and national levels through all of these pursuits.
THE FORT MCMURRAY SWIM CLUB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Manta Swim School Program
- Competitive Programs
- Manta Teen Fit
Each stage of the FMSC programs will adhere to and follow the Canadian Sport for Life (CS4L) Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Model. FMSC will provide a comprehensive, full spectrum playground to podium program for athletes in the Wood Buffalo Regional Municipality.