ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Click on the link directly below to either create an account or sign into an existing account.
Click here to use an existing account or create a new account
Once you click on the link above, follow these easy steps:
1.Click "Swim Lessons"
2. Pick the Team. Team Descriptions shown above.
3. Pick Class Time.
4. Click "Register" You will be asked if you already have an account. If you do sign in using your email address and password. If you do not have an account, fill out your email address, password, and insurance carrier information. You will then have to add the student information.
5. Once you have entered the Students, name, gender, and Date of Birth click "Add Selected Student"
6.Click "Place in Shopping Cart"
7. Click "Pay by Credit Card"
8. Agree to all waivers.
9. Add your credit card information at the bottom of the page.
10. Click "Pay and Submit Registration"
Learn to Swim encourages swimmers from the ages of 4 through 18 years.
Space is limited for each session as well as for each instructor. Each instructor will be assigned 4-6 swimmers, based upon the ability level of the group.
Dates are subject to change based upon Marist College availability.
All Parents and other spectators must view the lesson program from the mezzanine (Upstairs)
LOCATION AND FACILITIES
All lessons will take place at the James J. McCann Center Natatorium at Marist College. The natatorium is the home of the Marist College men's and women's swimming and diving teams, as well as the Red Fox Aquatic Club. The 40-yard facility is split into a 25-yard competitive course and diving well.
LOCKER ROOM POLICY
Children over the age of 5 years old must use the gender appropriate locker room
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]