Welcome new families to the North Pole Aquatic Club!
NPAC has been in existence for over thirty years—providing a fun, competitive, and positive environment for kids in our area. We employ an expert coaching staff with years of coaching, teaching and swimming experiences. The goal of our program is to facilitate growth and improvement in your athlete’s skills, speed and self-confidence. We hope that you enjoy your time with us and that you and your swimmer become an integral part of our NPAC Family.
As a new member of our club, there are some important things you should know about how we function as team and as a program:
· We are a non-profit organization that relies on monthly dues and fundraising to meet our financial needs.
· Each swimmer is obligated to a yearly $200 fundraising assessment.
· Swim meet entry dues are not included in your monthly dues.
· Sign up for events for meets using our website—northpoleswimming.org
· Volunteering to help during NPAC hosted meets is mandatory.
· Please read the NPAC Handbook for any questions regarding our team.
· The majority of our communication with parents is done via email.
This is going to be an exciting season of NPAC swimming! We look forward to working with your swimmer and are excited to see their development and progress. We want your time with us to be a positive experience. Please don’t hesitate to approach any of the coaches or board members if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help! Our board of directors are listed in the NPAC handbook—please read through it carefully to find a more thorough breakdown of our teams rules & regulations and bylaws. Let’s have a fantastic year! Go NPAC!