We will always try to schedule special activities throughout the swimming season. Your suggestions are always welcome.
Watch Barracuda Bulletin Board for information on Special Activities.
Team Sponsored Home Meets
The Barracudas will host several home meets during the year. We have hosted meets in the past that was organized as well as fun. We want to continue the tradition and in order to do this we need a lot of parent workers to do various jobs. Please plan on working at least three meets this season and get involved in all the aspects of hosting a meet. This gives parents a chance to be a good role model and show “team work” to our children.
Away Swim Meets: When attending away meets parents are still required to help out when needed. The host team will usually let us know what they need. It’s always nice for all parents to put in their fair share so there’s not just a few doing all the work. TEAM WORK!
1. YMCA Membership - Youth $125 yearly. All participants must be a YMCA member.
2. $60 per swimmer per month. $50 developmental group $30 Morehead Satellite (see coach).
3. One time per season League fee of $50 per swimmer, sent to KYCSL (This is entry fee for all YMCA meets).
4. USA Card $73 as of 2009 per year (Must have to participate in USA & KYLSC sanctioned meets). All fees must be paid at the beginning of swim season at the front desk.
5. In September registration will be done in Aquatic Office and all fee’s will be paid at that time, including any past due fee’s. After September fees may be paid at the front desk at the beginning of each month.
* All team fees must be paid in full each month. Please pay at the beginning of each month. If fees are in arrears team member may not participate in practice or attend meets.
* YMCA membership is not refundable.
* Team fees are not pro-rated.
* There are no discounts.