Spring Clinics 2021
Session 1: March 1, 2021 to April 1, 2021
Session 2: April 5, 2021 to April 30, 2021
SPRING SWIM CLINICS
Stable groups of 18* -- AGE for clinics is age of swimmer on June 15, 2021.
Session 2: April 5 through 30; Mon/Wed and Tues/Thurs groups, with Friday an additional option
- New to Swim Team, 6 and unders – Never been on swim TEAM; meet 6U skills (6 max*) 3:30-4:00pm
- Returning 6-8 year-old’s swimmers – WITH swim TEAM experience 4:00-4:30pm
- New 9 year-old swimmers, in need of learning TURNS (some 10 maybe) 4:30-5:00pm
- 10-11 year-old’s with TURN experience in RACES 5:00-5:45pm
- All swimmers 12 years and older 5:45-6:30p
- FRIDAYS: returning 6-8s (4:00-4:30pm); new 9/10s (4:30-5:00pm); 11 years and UP (5:00-5:45pm)
All swimmers pay $15.00/swim x two swims/week = $30/week x 4 weeks = $120/Session
^ Friday ONLY swimmers only billed $60/swimmer
^ third and fourth children pay only 50% ($60)
- All swimmers MUST come to the pool wearing a mask, and leave with the mask on
- Kids must stay a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times – Coaches will assist with this
- No shower or locker room access (with the exception of toilet access, when needed)
- Please come in your suit, ready to swim; leave in your suit; bring your own towel
- Bring a water bottle, well-marked, to stay hydrated
- One parent may stay and watch their child’s practice, though parents from different households must stay more than 6 feet apart at all times, and masks must be worn the entire time
- Only one swimmer or family is allowed per hot tub at one time; reservations MUST be made in advance to use the hot tub(s) before or after practices
- Please drop-off, and pick-up, your swimmer(s) by the back gate (by Golf)
- There will be no coaches in the water for the swim clinics. All swimmers MUST BE confident, capable of swimming 25 yards unassisted for 30-minutes, and have met the 6 & Under minimum skills requirements. Swimmers failing to meet this standard will be removed from the clinics, with the suggestion to continue lessons until they are ready.
- All Clinic participants are asked to purchase their own kickboard and fins for use in the sessions. No sharing of equipment is permitted.
- It is a Club policy that shoes are to be worn while on the property. Please be sure your child has some kind of shoe on when coming to the pool (flip flops are fine).
- Priority for the M/W and T/Th clinics will go FIRST to those keeping the same schedule from March through April; SECOND to those who participated in March clinics but need a change in schedule (when we can accommodate); and THIRD, to swimmers coming new to the April session.
- The FRIDAY session will be given priority to any swimmers NEW to clinics in April before becoming a third day for anyone
- Clinics are limited to 18 swimmers per group, except the NEW TO THE TEAM 6 & UNDER SWIMMERS group, which is limited to 9 swimmers per group (this group is full).