Swim Suits: Girls: one piece suit Boys: Jammers or briefs
Our team colors are red & black. Often our swimmers will wear suits in these colors during competition, however, this is not mandatory. Occasionally we will place a team order where suits with our SAS logo may be purchased.
Swim Caps: During swim meets all team members are asked to wear their SAS Swim cap. Occasionally we will place a team order where members will have the option to order caps with their swimmers name on them.
Silicone Team caps are usually available from the coach. They are $13.50 each or 2/$25.00.
Equipment for ALL Group Levels:
- It's nice to have a spare pair at meets in case of breakage.
- Swimmers often prefer to replace the regular goggle strap with the more easily adjustable bungee-type strap
- During the outdoor season, swimmers often prefer mirrored lenses to cut the sun glare
- Such as, Speed Short Blade Training Fins, or Speedo Power Fins
Additional Equipment (Juniors & Seniors Groups):
- Hand paddles (ask your coach about the size, and if they're appropriate for your child.)
- Snorkel, such as Speedo Hydralign, etc.
- Pull Buoys (sometimes available at the pool; ask your coach.)
Additional Nice Things to Have:
- Mesh bag or swim backpack for keeping gear in
For SAS Logo Clothing and Accessories:
For suits & gear, our primary team store is with Sylvia's Swimwear. Click the logo to visit their website.
*We will have a team order once a year with Sylvia's to purchase Speedo custom SAS logo swim suits, caps, backpacks & parkas. Gear without the team logo may be ordered from them at any time.
We also have a team affiliate account with SwimOutlet. SAS receives 8% of all purchases made through the affiliate link, and prices are no different than from the regular SwimOutlet site.