Here are some very useful articles that all our swim parents and swimmers should take the time to read. They are quick, but extremely benficial for your child.
1. What kids learn from losing.
2. Being consistent while at practice.
3. How parents can learn the developmental process in sports.
4. How to move on from a bad race.
5. Success in athletics.
6. Let the coaches coach, the parents parent.
7. 15 signs you are an awesome teammate.
8. Controlling your concentration before and during the race
9. Things to know for the end of the season championship meet.
10. Why come to practice often - This is geared to our parents.
11. Why come to practice often - This is geared to our swimmers.
12. Eat right...Swim faster.